/Catalogue/Liste-des-produits 1065005 1102517 1818914
Le Star offers a journey of discovery through France's rich and diverse winemaking heritage and invites you to enjoy the simple pleasures of an authentic and high quality wine. To taste Le Star is to discover the diversity of our terroirs and experience a new art de vivre: the Tasty French Touch as we like to call it!
- New product
Maison Le Star, a wine producer with 6 châteaux and nearly 600 hectares of vineyards, is now one of the leading négociants in Bordeaux. It boasts a recognised expertise in the distribution of wines in France and internationally.
Discover other products
- Syrah grapes undergo a lengthy maceration of more than 15 days in temperature controlled vats . This process leads to the extraction of the most noble components and obtains light concentrations of tannins. The wine is then aged for 12 months in new oak barrels. <br /> Blend of Syrah and Mourvèdre.<br /> Fruity wine with silky, well balanced tanins.
- Fruit, subtlety and elegance are the distinctive characteristics of this wine that hails from a distinguished terroir. The dominant grape variety in this blend is Merlot, with impressive and mouth-watering pastry aromas that slowly give way to notes of ripe fruit. This is a harmonious wine that carries the promise of pleasure.
- s markets. La Maison P. Ferraud & Fils c'est avant tout l'histoire de cinq générations se succédant au fils des siècles depuis 1882 : La Famille Ferraud est propriétaire de ses domaines sur diverses appellations du Beaujolais et du Mâconnais et travaille en exclusivité avec des domaines qui lui font confiance depuis plus d'un siècle pour certains.
- Organic triple cask - amber & mild.<br /> The UBY family distillery, located in the South West of France, has developed an organic blend composed of Baco and Ugni blanc grapes from the sandy terroir of Bas Armagnac. <br /> Its 6-month-old Sessile oak finish makes it a natural spirit, surprisingly mild and subtly spiced with vanilla notes.<br /> 70cl - 40% vol
- Guided by their intuition, Lise & Aline Baron (our two oenologists) have carefully selected the most beautiful grapes that will be used to elaborate La Pimpante. Lively and dashing, this Cuvée is a selection of our finest grapes of Chardonnay. Vinified in barrels, this Champagne is an invitation to adventure!