/Catalogue/Liste-des-produits 1065005 1102517 1818914
Le Star offers a journey of discovery through France's rich and diverse winemaking heritage and invites you to enjoy the simple pleasures of an authentic and high quality wine. To taste Le Star is to discover the diversity of our terroirs and experience a new art de vivre: the Tasty French Touch as we like to call it!
- New product
Maison Le Star, a wine producer with 6 châteaux and nearly 600 hectares of vineyards, is now one of the leading négociants in Bordeaux. It boasts a recognised expertise in the distribution of wines in France and internationally.
Discover other products
- Terroir with a cool climate perfect for a long maturation and better for the quality of the aromas. It is a field blend made with 5 grapes varieties with a majority of Riesling. THis a great white wine fruity and with a long and elegant after taste based on a fine bitterness and saltiness.
- s markets. La Maison P. Ferraud & Fils c'est avant tout l'histoire de cinq générations se succédant au fils des siècles depuis 1882 : La Famille Ferraud est propriétaire de ses domaines sur diverses appellations du Beaujolais et du Mâconnais et travaille en exclusivité avec des domaines qui lui font confiance depuis plus d'un siècle pour certains.
- The Grande Cuvée Brut Veuve Ambal is composed mainly of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, supplemented by a touch of Aligoté and Gamay. The golden yellow color of this Crémant de Bourgogne and its light bubbles highlight the finesse of its effervescence. The harmony emanates from its fruity taste with exotic notes.
- Garnet red with light purple hues. Intense, complex with a beautiful symbiosis between fruit, minerality and spices. Dark chocolate, blueberries, licorice wood. Appetizer pleasant and fruity. Elegant wine, balanced and well supported by its structure. Round tannins. Freshness and vivacity. Fruity final.
- Envisioned by Charlotte Fabre between the two wars, designed and created in the 50s, the first Marie-Christine bottle was born in December 1955.<br /> A unique bottle, icon of the Chateau de l'Aumérade.<br /> This year Marie-Christine becomes a collector bottle with a very feminine and contemporary look.