/Catalogue/Liste-des-produits 1065005 1102517 1818914
Le Star offers a journey of discovery through France's rich and diverse winemaking heritage and invites you to enjoy the simple pleasures of an authentic and high quality wine. To taste Le Star is to discover the diversity of our terroirs and experience a new art de vivre: the Tasty French Touch as we like to call it!
- New product
Maison Le Star, a wine producer with 6 châteaux and nearly 600 hectares of vineyards, is now one of the leading négociants in Bordeaux. It boasts a recognised expertise in the distribution of wines in France and internationally.
Discover other products
- The Grande Cuvée Brut Veuve Ambal is composed mainly of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, supplemented by a touch of Aligoté and Gamay. The golden yellow color of this Crémant de Bourgogne and its light bubbles highlight the finesse of its effervescence. The harmony emanates from its fruity taste with exotic notes.
- This wine is made from very ripe "Ondarrabi Zuri" grapes grown on a plot<br /> within the winery observing eco-friendly practices. This Txakoli has been<br /> aged for twenty months in a vertical ovoid concrete tank in which it¿s yeasts<br /> or lees spontaneously move around in a smooth surfaced space due to the<br /> thermal oscillations of night and day.
- Garnet red with light purple hues. Intense, complex with a beautiful symbiosis between fruit, minerality and spices. Dark chocolate, blueberries, licorice wood. Appetizer pleasant and fruity. Elegant wine, balanced and well supported by its structure. Round tannins. Freshness and vivacity. Fruity final.
- Located in front of the Castle, in the village of Saint-Aubin, our plot of 1.1ha is nestled in the hollow of a small combe. Planted at an altitude between 360 and 385m above sea level, the vines benefit from an ideal exposure to the Southeast. This climate has a soil with a strong stony presence, which ensures significant drainage. The organic activity in the earth is very intense, presaging of a wine with a strong aromatic personality.
- s markets. La Maison P. Ferraud & Fils c'est avant tout l'histoire de cinq générations se succédant au fils des siècles depuis 1882 : La Famille Ferraud est propriétaire de ses domaines sur diverses appellations du Beaujolais et du Mâconnais et travaille en exclusivité avec des domaines qui lui font confiance depuis plus d'un siècle pour certains.