Bringing together the rich, diverse array of wine regions in Paris to create a major wine business event in the French capital
- «Wine Paris is rooted in the heart of the wine regions and allows buyers to rediscover the specific nature of each region through a 100% business event.»
Chairman of Vinisud
- «The world of trade shows has changed considerably and choosing to host a major, collective gathering in Paris became a necessity in response to demand from our French and international customers.»
Chairman of VinoVision Paris
Wine Paris stems from the combination of Vinisud and VinoVision Paris in 2019. It epitomises the collective determination of all the founding wine marketing boards and partners; it stands at the point where southern and northern wines converge; it offers the perfect setting for bringing together wine regions from across the world in an outstanding city to welcome French and international buyers – all of these are assets that make Wine Paris a highly anticipated event and place Paris at the world's epicentre of wine every year in February.
The organisers have a single-minded objective and that is to showcase the uniqueness and diversity of our wine regions and growers, to welcome wine regions from around the world, to bring together producers and buyers as widely as possible, to promote business by choosing a strategic and inspiring location for all trade and industry members gathered in the heart of the French capital.
Wine Paris is much more than just an exhibition – it brings together the rich and varied array of wine regions with a unique range of wine at a key moment in the buying calendar, but also hosts a unique programme of masterclasses, conferences and workshops and maximises business opportunities and networking in an evening programme of fringe events throughout the city!
- A collective event supported by the whole of the wine profession and bringing together a variety of both Mediterranean and cool climate wines, and an audience of international and French buyers.
- A convivial event in Paris enabling networking in a central and unique location.
- An event dedicated to business and professionals, aligned with buying calendars and perfectly timed for the presentation of the 2018 vintage.