Once your participation confirmed:
- Fill your CATALOGUE PROFILE that will appear in the WINE PARIS official catalogue - web and paper version,
- ORDER all additional services (equipment, technique , communication ...) you may need
- Fill your samples DATA SHEETS for the samples you present on our tasting area, if any,
- Fill the details of your potential CO-EXHIBITORS so that they can access to their own personal space,
- Download your EXHIBITOR GUIDE
Opening of the online pre-registration.
- Start of exhibition mapping. Talk with our sales team and agree together upon a location that suits your needs.
- Communicate about your presence at the show. Send your invitations to your professional customers and prospects. See you on your space.
- Communicate your participation in your emails and on the networks. You will find the communication tools here.
Online shop opens. Prepare your stand furnishings and layout.
Communicate your presence at Wine Paris on social networks.
Exhibition takes place. Showcase your wines and brands.
Exhibition impact. Share your experience at the exhibition.